Sound business ethics
- Our work with customers, employees, and other interested parties is based on sensitivity, respect, and transparency.
- We comply applicable laws, rules, and standards. Our communication is open and correct within the parameters of appropriate business confidentiality.
- All employees are required to avoid conflicts of interest between private financial issues and the company's business activities.
- Gifts and other benefits may be part of expected hospitality, but must be consistent with legislation and characterised by sound ethics and judgment.
- We neither accept nor receive bribes, nor participate in corruption, fraud, or other financial irregularities.
- Inside information which is likely to have an impact on prices and which is not in the public domain may not be communicated, either internally or externally.
- Our starting point is that the companies in which we hold shares comply with legislation and international undertakings in respect of the environment, social responsibility, and ethics, and also combat corruption, for example pursuant to the principles of the UN Global Compact.
- Our investment portfolio shall be regularly screened in respect of ethics and sustainable development. We take relevant measures if we discover deviations.
People, work environment, society, the environment, and suppliers
- We treat all employees fairly, with dignity, and with respect.
- We do not treat anyone differently on the basis of religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, political opinion, social background, trade union membership, or ethnicity.
- We support diversity and work actively towards equality.
- We do not allow child labour, illegal labour, or forced labour.
- We work preventively and systematically to ensure that the physical and psychological work environment is sound and safe.
- We work actively with health and safety at the workplace and have a goal of zero-tolerance in respect of accidents.
- We offer employees the opportunity to develop their health as well as their qualifications and skills.
- We facilitate combining gainful employment with parenthood and family life for both female and male employees.
- Through our business idea and operations, we contribute to the growth and competitive strength of our customer companies and, at the same time, create security for the company's employees – sustainable social development.
- We are open for cooperation and projects with schools, universities, research institutions, and networks.
- When cooperating with organisations, we prioritise those which share our values and which benefit the society.
- We adopt a neutral position on party politics and religious issues. The company name and company financial resources may not be used in these contexts.
- We endeavour to accommodate, in good time, environmental requirements and wishes from customers, employees, and other interested parties.
- We use water, energy, material, and other natural resources efficiently with sound management and a focus on sustainable development.
- We take environmental issues into consideration when we travel as well as when we procure goods and services.
- We endeavour to cooperate with suppliers who embrace our code of conduct. We expect that they, in turn, transmit the values along their supply chains.
PRI Pensionsgaranti's code of conduct is based on international conventions and guidelines, including the UN Global Compact, as well as ISO 26000 – Guidance on Social Responsibility.