We conduct valuations of all defined-benefit plans according to the IAS 19 and US GAAP international accounting regulatory frameworks.
Why should you choose us?
- Our IAS 19 and US GAAP services are customized to meet your needs.
- Our reporting is straight-forward and transparent, which eases your accounting.
- We are a large and dynamic group, which minimizes key-person risk and guarantees our ability to deliver.
- We have deep knowledge of actuarial valuations as well as ITP 2 and other defined benefit pension plans.
We help clients interpret the IAS 19 and US GAAP standards
IAS 19 and US GAAP are two accounting standards that relate to employee benefits within a wider set of standards governing international group accounting.
IAS 19 and US GAAP require details of the pension plans and pension liability movements throughout the year, as well as which assumptions have been used to value the liability. We work proactively to ensure our clients easily can understand and interpret these regulations.
These international accounting standards are updated regularly. We assist our clients to stay on top what is happening and any new requirements in order to maintain compliance in their financial reporting.
The following is included in a typical delivery
- Process planning.
- Support in setting assumptions.
- Actuarial report that describes the pension plans and the results.
- Group report and a report per company.
- Effects of special payroll tax.
- Projection for the coming financial year.
- Sensitivity analysis to the most relevant assumptions.
- Results meeting.
- Support in answering auditor queries.