PRI offers administration for other foundations such as endowment/dividend foundations and public benefits foundations. The following is an overview of the services offered.
- Keeping the accounts, periodic accounts, annual accounts, and annual reports
- Proposals for income tax returns and, where applicable, preliminary tax returns and tax adjustment
- Contact with auditors in connection with audits of the annual report and annual accounts
Administration and formalities
- Administration of grants and scholarships
- On-line portal for the board of directors
- Handling payments such as invoices, supervisory fees, taxes, etc.
- Handling any directors' fees.
- Monitoring the directors' terms of office.
- Handling newly elected directors and auditors, as well as necessary contacts with supervisory authorities in these matters, as well as monitoring
- Customer service for applicants
- On-line application procedure and, where applicable:
- reviewing the application based on established criteria and ensuring that the application falls within the scope of the foundation's purpose
- complete digital documentation to the foundation's auditors and decision-makers
Other (optional services following call-off and agreement)
- Investigations and analyses
- Participation in board meetings
- Reports and calculations