We offer administration of large pension foundations. This information shows what is included in this service.
- Keeping the accounts, periodic accounts, annual accounts, and annual reports
- Handling income tax returns and, where applicable, preliminary tax returns and tax adjustments
- Calculation of tax on returns from pension funds
- Contact with auditors in connection with audits of the annual report and annual accounts
- Where applicable:
- Reporting the foundation assets to PRI Pensiongaranti
- Retrieving information regarding pension liabilities known to PRI Pensionsgaranti which are secured in the foundation
- Management of the foundation's capital, allocated among the companies that secure their pensions of the foundation (known as compartments).
Administration and formalities
- Setting up and/or liquidating the foundation
- Handling payments such as invoices, supervisory fees, taxes, and reimbursements
- Managing the payment of any board fees and the taking care of withholding tax and reporting to the Swedish Tax Agency
- Monitoring the directors' terms of office.
- Management assessments
- Newly elected directors and auditors
- Necessary contact with supervisory authorities in these matters and monitoring
Other (optional services following call-off and agreement)
- Cooperation with, and information and disclosures to, the foundation's risk management and internal audit functions and supervisory authorities.
- Investigations and analyses
- Participation in board meetings
- Reports and calculations
- Sounding board and consultation on, for example, rules of procedure, reimbursements, reserves, and any new companies to be covered
- Providing training
PRI Stiftelsetjänst also offers supplemental services in the form of support to the board of directorsas follows
- Acting as the foundation's secretary at board meetings and/or coordinator for both internal and external stakeholders
- Ongoing monitoring of deadlines and the like for review of governance documents and providing reports and records as appropriate, for example:
- Risk management function and internal audits
- Contracts for "outsourced activities"
- Guidelines and documents regarding contingency plan and remuneration policy
- Compilation and publication of required information about the foundation's activities, including any revised shareholder engagement.
- Coordinating the provision of information and disclosures to the foundation's risk management function, internal audit function, and supervisory authorities.