What pension commitments may be credit insured?
- ITP book reserve method pensions
- Commitments within other agreement areas
- Commitments within a company’s own plans
- Individual commitments
- Early retirement pensions
- Pension commitments abroad
What requirements are there for PRI Pensionsgaranti?
- PRI Pensionsgaranti conducts credit assessments on a regular basis, among other things based on the company’s long-term profit-making ability, financial position and ownership.
- A guarantee from the group parent company is always requested, where applicable.
- In certain cases, supplemental security is required.
Agreement term and extension
- Credit insurance agreements have a term of up to three years. Thereafter, the agreements are reviewed for extension.
- In the event the credit insurance is terminated by PRI Pensionsgaranti, the pension liability may be redeemed over a period of up to five years.
- In certain cases, PRI Pensionsgaranti may decide that the pension liability is to be redeemed over a shorter period of time.
What does the credit insurance cost in 2020?
- The premium for the credit insurance is 0.45 percent of the pension liability as per December 31, 2019.
- For pension liability which is covered by assets in a pension foundation, the premium is reduced to 0.15 percent. If a bank guarantee or equivalent is issued, the premium is also 0.15 percent.
- Minimum premium. We charge a minimum premium of SEK 7,500 per policy.
- Additional premium. In certain cases, a supplemental premium may be charged. The supplemental premium does not provide an entitlement to a bonus and is 0.1 - 1.2 percent of the pension liability.
- Additional premium for early retirement pensions and limit - 0.2 percent of the granted amount.