PRI guarantees and administers book reserve method occupational pensions.
We secure and administer pensions and foundations and also offer related services. Through our independence, long-term vision, quality, and unique expertise, we are able to ensure the entire chain required for sustainable solutions. In doing so, we create value for both people and organisations.
The parent company is Försäkringsbolaget PRI Pensionsgaranti, ömsesidigt
- Responsible for credit insurance and collectively agreed ITP 2 administration
- Founded in 1961
- SEK 345 billion in insurance liability
- SEK 34 billion in consolidation capital
- Official Standard & Poors rating is A/stable
- Subject to supervision by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority
Subsidiary PRI Pensions- och stiftelsetjänst AB
- Pension administration
- Actuarial services
- Foundation services
- Consultancy services
We have approximately 120 employees in Stockholm and Gothenburg.
Our largest members
|Skanska||Stora Enso||Svenska Lantmännen|