Why should you choose us?
- Our IAS 19 and US GAAP service is developed in cooperation with our clients
- We offer simple and clear reporting which facilitates your accounting
- We work in a strong team, which reduces dependency on certain persons and ensures delivery capacity
- We have modern systems support which effectively and efficiently supports your needs
- We have extensive knowledge regarding ITP and other defined-benefit pension plans
We make the IAS 19 och US GAAP regulatory framework easily accessible
IAS 19 and US GAAP are two regulatory frameworks which relate to compensation to employees and are part of a more comprehensive regulatory framework regarding consolidated accounts.
IAS 19 and US GAAP require information regarding the pension plan and changes in the pension liability during the year, and the assumptions which are used for the valuation must be reported openly. We work proactively to make the regulatory framework easily accessible and facilitate reporting at your company to the greatest extent possible.
These international accounting standards are constantly evolving, and we help keep you abreast of what is happening and what is required to comply with the financial reporting requirements.